Manages and is responsible for the successful delivery of the algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools to meet business needs. Acts as the analytic team lead for large and complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
• Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. Utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
• Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
• Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
• Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
• Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions
• 7-10 years of progressively complex related experience.
• Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling, and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas.
• Solid understanding of the health care industry, products, and systems.
• Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
• Strong organizational, management, and leadership skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in the quantitative field required
- MS degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website