As the Analytics Reporting Manager for 340B programs, you will lead a team of Business Analysts that support 340B operations through ad-hoc reporting, analysis, reoccurring reporting, and oversee the making and implementation of recommendations designed to improve performance and enhance efficiencies. You will manage various analyses and strategic planning projects that are actionable and relevant to 340B contracting & reporting while meeting designated deadlines and standards. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading the team to develop individual contributor growth
* Overseeing new and existing business analyses to gauge opportunities in the 340B program that develop performance projections
*Owning end-to-end life cycle of reoccurring and ad-hoc reporting including maintaining existing reports and cultivating new business in support of business initiatives and activities
* Building relationship with various SMEs around the company and adopt best in class processes and procedures to ensure accuracy, timelessness, and relevance to the business
* Collaborating with management to set operational objectives and prepare action steps toward achievement of those objectives
* Proactively streamlining reporting and processes to enhance accuracy and effectiveness
* Working with pharmacy claim data to understand root causes of specific issues across the 340B Program
* Identifying and presenting data metrics along with insights to management to solve issues and improve 340B Program performance
To be successful you will be able to manage multiple priorities, train and mentor a team, and be the internal consultant to the business. You will directly impact the business by providing the critical information needed to make decisions and inform on performance.
* At least 5 years of experience in analytics and health-related area or must possess transferable skills
* At least 2 or more years of direct leadership experience
* Strong knowledge SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Excel, etc.
* Ability to lead and cultivate talent while developing a collaborative work environment
* Experience in workflow management systems and/or service delivery
* Results driven, with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, integrity, and accountability
* Demonstrated problem solving, analysis, and resolution at strategic and functional levels
* Proven customer service orientation with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
* Bachelors degree in business, finance, economics, information technology, or similar is required
* Masters Degree is preferred
* Equivalent Combination of education and experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website