The AV Analyst position is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Audio Visual hardware and software in a very complex and high paced, multi-tasking environment.
The AV Analyst position is responsible managing day-to-day AV support and incident tickets to support end-users, as well as assisting with the implementation of AV system, applications and hardware pertaining to enterprise collaboration solutions. Other duties include adding, moving and changing AV systems and providing support to all CVS Health locations.
- Experience with Audio Visual systems
- Experience installing and configuring Installed Audio and Visual systems and associated cabling
- Understanding of Collaboration Solutions and platforms
- Ability to ensure consistency of standards/procedures and promote efficiencies
- Outstanding commitment to customer service with both internal and external customers
- Ability to travel to various sites
- Evening/Weekend work may be required
- Advanced skills in AV programming (e.g. Crestron, Cisco, etc.)
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Experience with Crestron, Cisco Webex, Zoom and various other AV & collaboration technologies.
HS Diploma / Bachelors Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website