As the Benefits Testing Manager you will capture the pain areas from the benefit testing team and understand the area of improvements and standardization that is required. In this technical manager role you will be responsible for managing a team of benefit testers and ensure they deliver a quality Client and Member Experience that meets or exceeds their expectations. You will define, manage, and deliver enterprise-wide Quality Assurance processes, strategies, and controls across the PBM testing portfolio. Your primary responsibilities include managing the team of benefit testers, motivating them to perform to their best of capabilities and adopting industry best practices in Quality Assurance / Testing. You will assume full ownership for business flows and create processes in the functional and integration test areas. This includes management and oversight of quality reviews and compliance to required quality standards.
• Manage Testing / QA resources
• Develop, implement, and maintain QA standards and reviews to monitor quality of delivery across the Enterprise
• Define & standardize Test Strategy for PBM Implementations
• Develop End to End Test Strategies
• Develop Test Methodologies for Functional/Unit Testing and End to End Business process Testing
• Adoption & Implementation of Test Assets, Process across Testing teams
• Define Test Metrics & Measurements
• Testing / QA process definition and implementation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Ability to interact and influence senior leadership of the organization
• Willingness to travel as needed for project collaboration and stakeholder meetings
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills
• Superior organization, project management, and prioritization skills
• Strategic, forward thinkers with sound technical and analytical abilities
**This position can be a work from home role and candidates can live anywhere in the United States**
• 5-8 years of progressive experience in Management and Quality Assurance
• Experience building, mentoring, coaching and managing teams
• Experience in PBM or Healthcare
• Technical knowledge of SDLC either though testing or development.
• Project management experience
• Experience with queries / SQL
• Experience working with Quality Assurance principles, practices and procedures
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access. Experience with Visio, Project and Facets also a plus
• Knowledge and experience with Clinical Operations in the Medicare Part D environment as well as CMS guidelines
• Deep knowledge in Health Plan benefit structures
• Thorough and detailed knowledge of investigating, analyzing and effecting corrective action using experience to apply various methods and techniques that promote timely change and accountability
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• Master's Degree is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website