The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the personnel and operational management of a team of approximately 20-25 production agents supporting multiple business programs. Responsibilities include agent performance, coaching and development, qualitative and quantitative KPI's,quality, and efficiency. Oversees the consistent application of policy and procedures and compliance with regulatory requirements. Manages the day to day call center operations and advanced customer/issue escalations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Development and retention of a high performing team
- Responsible for the individual development and management of call center staff, ensuring efficient operations while focusing on employee engagement.
- Quality management and performance monitoring, involving call/email review and scoring, coaching and development, driving quality customer service in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the day to day call center operations overseeing multiple lines of business.
-Triage advanced escalations, senior agent inquiries, daily task assignments and queue monitoring to effectively manage production.
- The ability to identify and trouble shoot customer inquiries and program related issues.
- Effectively resolve and or communicate required resolutions/escalations via IS application enhancements, or operational process changes to the Manager or Director.
- Adherence to all policies and procedures, interviewing and hiring qualified candidates, coaching, counseling and developing team members through team meetings, Adhoc coaching sessions and monthly and yearly performance reviews.
- Maintain basic operational spreadsheets, track issues and concerns.
Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with rotating weekends, holidays
- 3+ years of customer service escalation resolution experience
- 3+ years of experience coaching, mentoring, and/or training
- 3+ MS Office experience
- 5+ years of customer service escalation resolution experience
- 5+ years of experience coaching, mentoring, and/or training
- 5+ MS Office experience
- Previous supervisory or equivalent experience in a progressively responsible role.
- Bi-lingual Spanish (written/spoken).
- Ability to multi task and quickly resolve issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to motivate and inspire.
- Self-directed with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and computer technical skills.
- Customer service experience in a call center.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website