CVS Health is focused on driving superior health outcomes and helping our customers on their pathway to better health. As part of the CVS Health enterprise-wide growth strategy, we launched CarePass—a high-profile, high-growth paid membership program that brings together the best of our retail assets. CarePass members pay to receive exclusive discounts from CVS, aimed at making healthy living more convenient and affordable. CarePass has been featured in Forbes and is an ongoing topic in investor presentations. CNBC said: "CarePass is a bold attempt to fight Amazon – and may even put the retailer ahead"
As a member of the CarePass team, you will be core to delivering a best in class membership program. You will play a key role in optimize program performance and driving growth of a strategic program. To improve performance, you will partner with operations, field leadership and store teams, asset protection, marketing, and technology teams to manage the program and identify growth opportunities.
Excellent organization skills, a highly engaged style, attention to detail and an ability to identify and solve complex problems are core to this position.
Your job responsibilities will be:
• Identify insights from customer/store feedback and operational reports to optimize program performance
• Analyze and resolve complex customer and stakeholder inquires
• Be customer focused with an eye towards how to improve the customer experience
• Proactively recommend and support analyses which will better inform the CarePass roadmap with particular focus on driving enrollments and retention
• Prepare materials and presentations to support initiative prioritization and initiative results for senior leaders and the field
• Take ownership and promote your program development ideas forward from ideation and piloting through rollout
• Contribute to the collaborative, positive environment on our team
• 4+ years of work experience in a role that involves program development and operational management
• Consulting experience or equivalent experiences w/in a retail company and membership loyalty programs.
• Experience with opportunity identification, process improvement and program measurement
• Apply logical thinking and analytical skills to research program challenges, create an operational strategy, support the build, rollout and ongoing management of the effort
• Understanding of membership programs, health and business trends, retention tactics and important market issues
• Strong individual contributor who can both work independently, managing multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced operational environment while also possessing the ability to collaborate cross-functionally with internal partners at multiple levels.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel (can perform complex functions) with an openness to learning new tools and programs
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website