This is a full-time telework role that will require 10-20% travel within a 50-mile radius once COVID restrictions are lifted.
Candidates must be located in Louisville, KY area due to travel requirements.
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, with some flexibility required for evening work, as needed.
Nurse Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member's overall wellness.
- Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member's overall wellness through integration.
- Services strategies policies and programs are comprised of network management and clinical coverage policies.
- RN with current unrestricted KY state licensure required
- 3+ years of clinical practice experience in behavioral health
- 3+ years of experience with Medicaid Managed Care
- Case management experience
- Experience with substance abuse disorders and treatment
- Physical health clinical experience
- 3+ years of case management experience preferred
- CCM preferred
- Discharge planning experience
- Associate's degree or nursing diploma required
- BSN preferred
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website