As a Senior Chronic Care Transformation Consultant for the Complex Chronic Care team, you will be a key part of a high-performing team focused on implementing strategies to realize value in our work with health plans to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes. As a Senior Consultant, you will primarily be focused on:
- Designing and implementing processes and systems for operationalizing innovative patient care practices and experiences (e.g., Health Hubs) leveraging new partnerships (e.g., Aetna)
- Leading and contributing to quantitative analysis and critical communications for potential new experiences designed to influence consumer behavior, improve outcomes, and lower healthcare costs
- Developing business cases, tracking progress against key milestones, and creating and implementing outcomes analyses to support scaled implementation of multiple test-and-learn opportunities
- Contributing to the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the company's assets and delivery methods
- Delivering quantitative analyses that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand
- Coordination and execution of pilot tests for a new idea in a set of stores with new formats (e.g. Health Hub)
- Innovating on an existing or a new enterprise opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including contributing to sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
- Assisting in creating executive level readouts and presentation materials for leadership
We want to uncover new opportunities to support our patients, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our enterprise, including the delivery of interventions through our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram). Your work will directly help improve patient health outcomes and directly contribute to the growth of our company. We're excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
- 2+ years experience in consulting, finance, healthcare product development, or similar experience
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- 1+ years of experience with data analysis and reporting
- 1+ years of experience working with Tableau or similar software to aggregate and analyze performance measure data collected from various sources
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of statistical and database software (e.g. SQL, SAS, STATA, SPSS, R)
- Product development experience
- Experience with dashboard development, modeling, data cleansing, and metrics analysis
- Previous experience working cross - functionally with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Bachelor's Degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website