The Chronic Disease Outcomes Advisor, will be a critical part of a high-performing team focused on prioritizing and managing performance of strategies to realize value in our work with health plans to achieve our mission of helping patients on their path to better health through improved outcomes. You will primarily be focused on:
- Develop and support execution of project plans to design and implement processes and systems for operationalizing innovative patient care practices and experiences (e.g., Health Hubs) leveraging new partnerships (e.g., Aetna)
- Manage the portfolio to deliver against growth goals and key milestones leveraging quantitative analysis for current and potential new experiences designed to influence consumer behavior, improve outcomes, and lower healthcare costs
- Track progress against key milestones, and create and implement outcomes analyses to support scaled implementation of multiple test-and-learn opportunities
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders (e.g., Finance, Analytics) to assess and validate performance and coordinate forward looking expectations and needs
- Supporting the development of and managing the roadmap of activities and milestones necessary in order for the business unit to achieve success
- Contributing to the diagnosis, solution development, and planning of multiple new strategic products and services that incorporate all of the company's assets and delivery methods
- Managing quantitative analyses and ongoing measures that will yield critical answers to the questions at hand and ensure program performance
- Coordination and support of pilot tests for a new idea in a set of stores with new formats (e.g. Health Hub)
- Innovating on an existing or a new enterprise opportunity (e.g. high-potential products and services) including contributing to sizing and assessing the markets, identifying risks/benefits of opportunities and recommending clinical growth strategies
- Assisting in creating executive level readouts and presentation materials for leadership
We want to uncover new opportunities to support our patients, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our enterprise, including the delivery of interventions through our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., CVS Caremark, specialty, Coram). Your work will directly help improve patient health outcomes and directly contribute to the growth of our company. We're excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
This position can be Remote or may sit eventually in either the Woonsocket, RI office or the Wellesley, MA office.
This candidate should have work experience in leading consulting firms or healthcare industry.
- 4+ years project or portfolio management experience required managing cross-team/department initiatives.
- 2+ years of demonstrated increasing responsibility roles in corporate or retail operational/ field environments.
- Healthcare/Consulting background.
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, PharmD) or certification (e.g., PMP, PMI-ACP, Six Sigma)
- Strong financial acumen: comfort with numbers, analysis, and a solid understanding of P&L
- Strong inter-departmental relationship building skills; ability to partner cross functionally and across boundaries
- Experience managing BU portfolios within CVSH
- Keen ability to distill complex ideas into simple concepts and frameworks
- Outstanding strategic thinking and analytical skills
- The ability to influence throughout an organization
Bachelors Degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website