Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company as the Client Analysis and Pricing Senior Advisor, where you will have a direct relationship with one of our largest PBM clients and a cross functional role that coordinates and evaluates pricing strategies and financial risk. You will be collaborating with and influencing many groups within our company (Specialty, Retail, Clinical, Product Development, Finance, Trade, & Account Management) to help drive opportunities through to execution, with a focus on creating value opportunities for both your client and the PBM.
In this high impact role, you will:
- Evaluate pricing strategies and financial risk
- Participate in client negotiations
- Create value opportunities for both client and CVS Health; drive to execution both internal and with the client.
- Collaborate and communicate internally to influence execution of mutual beneficial financial strategies with many areas within the company.
- Prioritize effectively and efficiently to meet internal and external customer needs.
- Acquire and maintain leading-edge knowledge of PBM plan management strategies and solutions
- Develop innovative ways to show the value of products and solutions
- Participate in client meetings as needed and requested.
- Effectively influence various types of health plan decision makers, including representatives from medical, pharmacy, actuarial, sales, and finance.
Successful candidates will have the ability to work independently a high percentage of the time in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines with appropriate level of delegation to team members. Your strong understanding of health plan business models, as well as your experience working with health plans that offer multiple lines of business, such as fully-insured, ASO, managed Medicaid, Medicare Part-D, and health insurance exchanges will be critical to your success.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
* 10 years' experience in the PBM or health plan industry
* Experience with health plans that are highly custom in their approach to managing the benefit custom formularies, clinical programs, channel solutions, and coordinated benefit designs.
* Bachelor's degree required
* Masters is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website