The Client Support team is hiring Client Support Specialists. The team is looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolve client-initiated plan participant issues. The Client Support Team is vital within the organization as a liaison between our clients and participants.
Job responsibilities may include:
• Managing complaints, suggestions and comments in queue.
• Receiving and responding to client issues in a timely manner via email, fax, cases and telephone.
• Responsible for timely follow up on requests to ensure resolution.
• Ensuring complete tracking of client contact in database to build contact history, identify trends, facilitate relationship building and provide management and client reporting.
• Providing plan benefit override support at client request.
• Providing feedback to Customer Care management on servicing incidents and developing service trends.
• Partnering with Account Management team to ensure maximum client satisfaction and issue trending.
• Contacting participants at client's request.
• Representing Caremark at client benefit fairs as needed.
• Assisting with Client Infusion Training as needed.
• Performing duties as assigned by supervisor.
Scheduled Hours for this position: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm EST. w/ Shift Diff (Occasional need for scheduled overtime, weekend and holidays as determined by business need -EX: “Welcome Season”.)
Future Work From Home potential for Outstanding team performers
1+ year of customer service experience
1+ year of Microsoft Office experience
1+ year of health care industry experience
- Strong working knowledge of PeopleSafe, RXClaim, SalesForce, Moxie and software like MicroSoft Excel, MicroSoft Word, MicroSoft PowerPoint, MicroSoft Access and very proficient in MicroSoft Outlook.
- Strong knowledge of plan designs and Client programs
- Ability to navigate the organization by networking and building partnerships
- Strong positive “people person” who enjoys satisfaction that comes with "One" issue resolution, who enjoys researching issues and seeing them through to resolution with consistency.
- Demonstrated ability to provide "World Class" Customer Service 100% of the time
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong self-management skills and abilities to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting and maintaining deadlines.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
College degree / Technical Certifications preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website