As a Corporate Trainer, you are responsible for working cross-functionally with other departments to design, develop, revise and evaluate training materials, including new hire onboarding, program operation guides, job aids, pharmacy technician certification, and web based training.
Additional responsibilities of the Corporate Trainer include:
- Ensure successful transfer of knowledge to both new and tenured colleagues through training delivery.
- Possess subject matter expertise in instructional design, training delivery (facilitation, presentation and e-learning) and process improvement activities
- Participate on cross-functional project teams to represent training and development and support the implementation of company initiatives at the Center.
- Implement change management and communication strategies as needed.
- Execute program measurement strategy to evaluate the impact of training and associate retention of material.
- Collaborate with HR on recruiting and interviewing Call Center associates.
- Some travel may be required
Our ideal candidate is someone who has:
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills in both classroom and e-learning settings
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong initiative, energy, and accountability with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Thorough understanding of training delivery methods, principles of adult learning, blended learning and project management
- 1+ years experience in training development and delivery
- Experience training in either a classroom or e-learning settings
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint
- Pharmacy and/or call center knowledge
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Working knowledge of instructional design/training software (e.g.Info Mapping, Articulate, knack, Gamelearn)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website