CVS Health, a Fortune 4 company, has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative working on our Specialty Pharmacy team! The CVS Health Specialty Pharmacy is building an Inbound Pharmacy Service team to support our specialty patients who are in need of life sustaining medications. We are hiring Customer Service Representatives for our inbound call center to make the connection and ensure timely delivery to those patients reaching out.
Are we busy – absolutely! Do you get a guarantee of 40 hours per week – absolutely! Through your skills and knowledge, you will be able to help our patients on their path to better health. Typical calls include prescription refills, order status, and insurance coverage.
Our pharmacy has a high-energy culture and we're passionate about providing excellent customer service with empathy while resolving the patients' questions on the first call. If you get satisfaction by knowing that you have helped someone, apply today.
Do you have at least 12 months of customer service experience working with customers/patients (in a fast-paced, metric environment)? Do you have strong computer skills and a passion for helping others? CVS provides the training and knowledge to set you up for success. We also offer incredible advancement opportunities so you can grow within the pharmacy or move to another role within CVS Health. If you take care of our patients, we will take care of your career.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply online.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
• One year experience in a customer service role handling and resolving customer needs over the phone
• 6+ months of high-volume customer service experience working in Windows, Microsoft, or another similar application.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Prior Healthcare experience with benefits, insurance, prescriptions.
• Experience resolving a high volume of complex customer needs over the phone.
• Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website