CVS is dedicated to helping people on their path to better health. To support this, the Health Services product team's scope focuses on improving the quality and accessibility of healthcare, including COVID-19 testing, MinuteClinic digital experience, telehealth / virtual care, HealthHUB tools, vaccination scheduling, clinical trial enrollment, and more.
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Product Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog. This is an instrumental role in driving day to day development for a digital omnichannel pharmacy program that generates mulit-million dollar business value to the organization and touches millions of consumers. Responsible for streamlining the execution of team priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the features/ components for the team. The PO has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done. This PO role will support the digital pharmacy agile product team(s) This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, who is responsible for the Program Backlog, to prepare for the Program Increment (PI) Planning meeting.
• 3+ years required security experience as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Consulting, IT, or related field.
• Strong critical thinker who makes balanced, insightful decisions using solutions based thinking in problem solving, asking probing questions and looking for underlying issues
• Ability to effectively work on teams within a highly collaborative environment.
• Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical and people skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Ability to maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
• Broad understanding of core programming and computer science concepts
• Experience in healthcare industry preferred
• Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website