Under general supervision, the position is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to a department or group of professionals. Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information. Duties may include normal administrative activities such as:
• Word processing
• Scheduling appointments, etc.
• Exercise considerable discretion and independent judgment
• Analyzing complex information requests
• Creates and distributes professional correspondence to leaders, stores, colleagues, customers and business partners. Retrieves, analyzes, organizes and distributes operational reporting.
• Maintains calendars and schedules meetings and other appointments.
• Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems for business documents.
• Answers telephones and relays messages.
• Completes other duties as assigned by manager.
• Participates in general office tasks and upkeep along with peers (processing U.S. Mail, greeting visitors, general organization and cleaning, etc.).
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the store and field teams
· Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software including proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
· Excellent organization skills; knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures such as filing and record keeping
· Excellent time management skills; ability to adapt to changing time lines and to handle multiple tasks and/or projects efficiently
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve team goals
· No performance counseling documentation within the last 12 months
· Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· General knowledge of FS and RX Operations
· Ability to analyze reporting and report deficiencies
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website