Multi-unit retail operations leader with a passion for developing talent that drives operational excellence resulting in exceptional patient and customer outcomes:
Operations – 50%
Responsible for the overall retail store operations in assigned district (including Front Store and Pharmacy) to include the following:
• Develops and executes district business plans and strategies to deliver on all financial measures:
o P&L Management
o Sales and Script budgets
o Inventory Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Payroll Management (Front Store and Pharmacy)
o Asset Protection and Shrink budget accountabilities
Knows the competitive landscape and business trends and uses the information to proactively plan and capitalize on these potential opportunities.
Managing Existing Programs/Service
• Aligns front store and pharmacy teams on new and existing programs and services and execution expectations within the District
• Responsible for aligning team to deliver on healthcare outcomes and initiatives
• Communicates District plans and problem solves on store related issues
• Accountable for creating/leading District culture that ensures differentiated customer experience.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to pharmacy
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all community responsibility activities
Talent – 30%
• Develops and executes district talent plan to align region and division priorities
• Responsible for creating a culture in the District that promotes colleague growth and engagement.
• Responsible for the high quality and consistent execution of all colleague training and development programs
• Succession Plans/Development
• Accountable for District succession plans and development
• Responsible for creating a pipeline of talent, hiring and developing Store and Pharmacy Managers, Staff Pharmacists and interns
• Ensures store staffing plans considered at district level
• Responsible for developing and mentoring future District Leadership talent
• Accountable for ensuring the District has the right talent focused on delivering appropriate outcomes
Portfolio Growth – 20%
• Provides market specific input and knowledge towards the development of the acquisition and real estate strategy
• Implements real estate strategy and provides acquisition support
• Responsible for identifying file by and acquisition leads, cultivating relationships with competitors, and ensuring retention of file buy assets
• New Programs
• Responsible for District execution and delivery of key programs and services taking into account unique district attributes
• Responsible for implementation of new programs in both front store and pharmacy
• Applies Growth Mindset – actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged for the better of the enterprise
• Demonstrates Deep Understanding of the Business and Market – applies knowledge of our business to best serve our customers and clients
• Thinks and Acts Strategically – keeps focused on long-term, strategic goals while executing against short-term objectives. Identifies potential risks and subsequent mitigation strategies
• Ensures Outcomes – collaborates with others to consistently deliver results that make a difference
• Engages and Inspires – instills a sense of energy and excitement and fosters pride in our purpose
• Builds High-Performing Teams and Develops Talent
• Completion of our LEARNRx program within 120 days of hire∙ Communicates to ensure readiness to execute programs
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• 3+ years experience as a multi-unit manager or 5 years as a GM in a big box retailer
• Prior Retail experience preferred
• Prior Pharmacy experience preferred
• Management and supervisory experience of pharmacy staff across multiple business units preferred.
• Bachelor's degree or 8 years relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
• Pharm Tech License preferred
• BS or PharmD in Pharmacy preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website