Fully remote role. Work anywhere in the U.S.
Call center is a 24/7 operation.
*Holiday work is expected
*Schedules may be adjusted based on business need
We are looking for high-performing individuals to join our team. This team will support members as their front-door to Mental Health Wellbeing. Our goal is to deliver an integrated experience across the breadth of RFL, Behavioral Health and Medical products to ensure every member and their families get the right support for their unique mental wellbeing needs.
Responsible for supporting the provision and use of worklife, employee assistance and management consultant resources.
• Member Support
• Determines purpose of call by actively listening and
interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional
and timely manner.
• Assesses client's needs; researches and articulately
communicates information regarding pertinent
EAP/Worklife services and resources.
• Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed
action to minimize risk.
• Performs appropriate research in internal databases and
online to identify potential providers and resources.
• Enters member information into the appropriate EAP
system to initiate the case and documents comments
and information thoroughly and professionally.
• Team Member Support - Receive calls transferred from
counselors and provides immediate member assistance.
• Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
• Assists team members with necessary activities to
effectively respond to member inquiries about and
requests for services and resources related to various
life skills such as finding childcare, finding eldercare, etc.
• Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
• Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and
identify validated, appropriate member resources.
• Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and
assist with securing member resources and/or services.
• Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs
related to relevant materials, including provider profiles,
letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating
materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion
in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory
• Provides miscellaneous support functions including
administrative support, follow-up calls, and other duties
• Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards
• Protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise policies, and EAP and Worklife
policies and procedures.
• Maintains accurate and complete internal
documentation of required information that meets risk
management and regulatory requirements. (*)
• Proactively listens to members and anticipates their
needs, taking full ownership of each member interaction.
• Address inquires and resolve issues as a "single-point-of
contact" based on phone calls, digital and written
• Provide customized interaction based on customer
preference and individualized needs.
• Resolves complex issues without or with limited
• Administers structured pre-screening assessment based
on triggers to assure urgent needs are directed
• Identifies triggers for additional resources and support
connections to such responses.
• Assesses for social determinants/needs and offers and
connects members with viable resources to address
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Experience in a social, psychological or human service field
Providing client support.
• 1-years' experience in call center environment preferred or BH experience
• Insurance/ medical knowledge preferred
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website