The Fragrance Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in the fragrance and beauty departments. This role works with the Fragrance Advisor in the selling of product and maintenance of the department.
• Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of the fragrance and beauty merchandise, special events and promotions within these departments.
• Greet customers in a warm friendly manner as they enter the store.
• Uses product knowledge to build sales.
• Provides customers with product advice, which includes product recommendations, with accurate and complete information.
• Sets up displays and related signage materials.
• Suggests to the customer key promotional fragrance and beauty products.
• Conducts store fragrance and beauty demonstrations including using the beauty box of products and calendar to support promotions.
• Handles returns graciously, always saying yes and involving a manager when judgments need to be made.
• Uses suggestive selling to increase package sales.
• Maintains merchandise presentation standards of department and ensures merchandise is replenished on the selling floor.
• Implements loss prevention procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
• Ability to promote sales in the department by analyzing customer needs.
• Displays patience in working with a customer to determine product fit.
• Ability to effectively exchange information with customers and understand body language & facial expression.
• Possesses the ability to gently suggest additional products that might meet customer needs.
• Creates a personal connection with customers to encourage repeat business.
• Proactively reaches out to customers to gauge interest in products in the department.
• Displays exceptional customer service skills; goes above and beyond to serve customers.
• Basic math aptitudes and the ability to handle money and give correct change
• Must be able to communicate with customers both in English and Spanish
• Successfully completes: Fragrance Absolutes- Certificate of Fragrance Specialist Program.
H.S. graduate or equivalency
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website