**Preferred location for this role are Scottsdale AZ or Northbrook IL but can be located anywhere for qualified candidate**
Do you have a curious nature? Are you driven and have a passion/excitement for data and analytics? Then we have a great opporutnity for you!
Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, as an Advisor on our Healthcare Analytics Team! The Analytic Consulting Services Team provides CVS Caremark clients with insight to better understand their pharmaceutical data, and fact-based business intelligence necessary to make informed decisions on their key health care strategies.
The Healthcare Advisor, Analytic Consulting Services applies their knowledge and facilitative expertise to gather and define the requirements of an analytic request, which is then used to provide targeted analytic solutions to the business problems of internal and external stakeholders. This individual fully owns data requests of our larger and more complex clients, as well as higher complexity requests coming from Sales, Clinical, and other users of Analytic Consulting Services.
You will serve as the main contact for the client account team for all aspects of client related analytic consulting and primarily supports client work assignments and analytic requests of high complexity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Construct and execute complex ad-hoc SQL/SAS queries and review data results to discover data patterns for analytic projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Serve as team and/or department subject matter expert (SME) for data modeling solutions and analytic capabilities.
- Effectively identify the impact of current and pending requests across assigned book of business and knows how to prioritize and redirect work as needed.
- Provide deep expertise in a focused market segment of our PBM business (i.e. Employer, Health Plan, etc.) through analysis and understanding of business needs.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the processes and practices of Analytic Consulting Services.
- Use deep knowledge of data analysis tools and techniques to elicit and define requirements that address analytic requests or data projects of higher complexity.
- Assist with bringing together necessary team members in planning for data requests of high complexity.
- Create, and assists others in creating, the technical requirements for the most complex analytic projects by reviewing, analyzing and fully understanding the client and account team's requirements.
- Apply a broad knowledge of programs, services and solutions of CVS Caremark to help meet client analytic needs.
- Participate in peer reviews of high complexity data requests to validate that modeled data and related analytic deliverables match and satisfy business requirements.
- Represent their area in benchmarking and best practice efforts.
- Provide business expertise across analytic projects to ensure a consistent resolution of common technology and modeling issues.
- 5 years total business experience
- 3 years experience working directly with client and account teams defining analytic and reporting requirements .
- 5 years data analytics experince with expert level Excel knowledge and experience.
- 5 years experience with any of the following technolgies: SAS, SQL,VBA
- 8 years total business experience
- Prior healthcare or pharmacy benefit industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in finance, mathematics, economics or related field; or equivalent work experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website