The Home Health Center – Market Lead is responsible for leading, directing and training the Home Health Center locations in their responsibility area. The HHC Market Lead will assist the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers in all areas of the business.
· Make recommendations regarding personnel, product, merchandising, expense control, sales initiative, and any other issues pertaining to the operation of the Home Health Centers.
· Responsibility to oversee that stores pre-qualifies all customers receiving reimbursable services and ensure regulatory compliance guidelines are followed. Will help monitor the paperwork and payment process of assigned and non-assigned Medicare benefits.
· When necessary, will coordinate staff in-service and educational activities, as well as performing new colleague orientation training.
· Will indirectly supervise the Home Health Center colleagues in their responsibility areas. Will make recommendations and keep an open line of communication with the Store Managers, District Managers and the CVS Manager, Home Health Centers.
· Monitor and comply with all Federal, State and company regulations affecting personnel and equipment.
· On a continuing basis, will monitor department inventory levels and review that product replenishment is done in a timely manner.
· Assist stores to promote the Home Health Center department through the use of ongoing marketing materials, detailing functions and direct community interaction.
· Assist with motivation, progressive discipline and/or termination when necessary.
· Will make recommendations in the GAP performance review process for each colleague in their responsibility area.
· The above list may not be all inclusive and will include the ability to perform other duties as assigned.
· Requires at least (2) two years or similar related experience as Home Health Center department manager.
· This position will require extensive out of office travel.
· Ability to readily adapt in response to customer needs, to changes in schedules, and work priorities.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Adapt to new technology and be proficient in its operation.
· Be able to perform lifting, sitting, bending and sustain long periods of time of standing in a retail store environment.
· May require some lifting of heavy objects.
A minimum four-year business or medical degree is desired or related health industry experience.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website