As the Immigration Coordinator, you will report to the Manager, Immigration Program to coordinate and manage corporate employment-based immigration processes. The Program will be a critical strategic resource as it manages the company's existing immigration program, but also works with business leaders to anticipate future employment sourcing needs. Under the supervision of the Manager, Immigration Program you will assist in all aspects of case management and compliance for the employment-based immigration needs of new and existing colleagues, in collaboration with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, business leaders and legal counsel. Additionally, you will be responsible for working with the immigration team to promote efficiency of internal processes and ensure a timely and smooth experience for all parties.
As an Immigration Coordinator, you will:
• Establish and maintain an industry-leading comprehensive immigration program that focuses on becoming an employer of choice for sponsored workers and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Monitor visa status and deadlines to ensure cases are initiated timely;
• Create and accurately maintain Public Access Files and documents as required related to all work visas, permanent residence cases and other immigration matters;
• Coordinate recruitment stage in the permanent residency process;
• Coordinate Labor Condition Application (LCA) process, including posting and removing LCA notices and printing certified LCAs for signature;
• Assist in the preparation of and track applications and other documents with government authorities related to non-immigrant visas, immigrant visas and permanent residency;
• Identify supporting information and documentation needed from employees, business leaders and Human Resources to prepare petitions;
• Serve as an immigration resource within the organization and act as a liaison with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, business leaders and outside counsel;
• Provide visa processing status reporting to TA, HR and Hiring/Business Leaders as needed;
• Maintain appropriate procedures to manage visa and immigration processing;
• Initiate cases in CVS Health's matter management and e-billing system;
• Successful candidates will have proven skills with Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Applicant Tracking systems, proven critical thinking and administrative skills with attention to detail and strong time management skills
- 1+ years of experience in an operational and/or administrative support role in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Immigration processing experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Great communication skills
- Associate's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website