Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Grandview Pharmacy, a CVS Health company, we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our colleagues.
As the Lead Logistics Warehouse Deliver Driver for Grandview, you will work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will collaborate with your team, the pharmacy, patients, and nursing homes to ensure that all deliveries/pick-ups are made in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. You will lead your team to act as a liaison between the facility staff and our pharmacy, delivering equipment and medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that patient's home. As the leader of the delivery team, you and your team will deliver top-notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others. You and your team will receive training to repair medication carts to assist with the delivery and maintenance of them.
- Create the monthly schedule for your team and ensure coverage for the delivery routes and unscheduled deliveries as necessary
- Lead your team to build a company work culture which demonstrates the CVS Health Values
- Ensure the timely performance evaluation and compliance of your team
- Work with your team and pharmacy colleagues so each delivery leaves the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested
- Transport and deliver medication, items, and equipment to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage, or loss
- Maintain and ensure your teams maintenance of the delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which include checking and/or logging recipient identification
- Report status and any problems to pharmacy management
- Ensure you and your team maintain patient confidentiality
- Maintain and ensure your team maintains the company cars by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
- Maintain and ensure your team maintains Medication and Treatment Carts by cleaning and performing major repairs to the medication and treatment carts
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment in the warehouse.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
- Responsible for the ongoing general maintenance and upkeep of equipment and related materials at any GV customer facilities – i.e. fax machines, medication carts, etc.
- Responsible for the Safety Management, as the Safety Coordinator, of the facility including monthly and quarterly inspections of the facility.
- Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Map Quest
This is a full-time position (5 shifts per week) with rotating weekends, 8 hour shifts between the hours of 7am and 7pm with exceptions based on the needs of the pharmacy operation and resident health and safety.
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Possess and maintain a clear driving record
- Be able to read and communicate in English
- Ability to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up 60lbs while walking upstairs
- Ability to be physically active for entire shift, as well as, stand for intermittent periods of time
- Have a minimum of one-year driving experience.
- Ability to read maps or follow directions of personal GPS.
- Ability to find addresses in the dark in both urban and country locations.
- Ability to operate a moving vehicle in the dark and hazardous conditions.
- Ability to motivate employees to perform jobs at the most effective level.
- Previous Management Experience
- Previous Logistics and customer service experience
- Computer and smart phone experience
A verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website