Are you looking for a pharmacist opportunity that will use your project managment skills and your oncology knowledge? This may be the role for you!
As the Lead Pharmcist - Oncology, you will enhance clinical support, drive operational efficiency, and improving customer satisfaction for oncology reviews within our organization. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying and solving issues, concerns and trends within the workflow process that need to be addressed at a higher level resulting in optimal performance and outcomes.
- Assisting front-line colleagues (i.e. Staff Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians) with oncology process/procedural support by acting as a subject matter expert and performing any other complex tasks or addressing any escalation cases assigned by leadership
- Streamline systems and processes and assist with escalated cases and production
- Assist with standard or client specific oncology review process changes
- Assist with writing Work Instructions
- Work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to provide solutions for customers, colleagues, and clients
- Provide feedback of trends pertinent to oncology reviews
This position can be located in a CVS Corporate Hub or has the ability to work remotely/work from home within the U.S.
3 years of Utilization Management / pbm experience
Demonstrated clinical expertise in the oncology therapy arena, with recent career focus in the oncology area
Active Pharmacist license that is in good standing
BCOP - Board Certified Oncology Pharmacist
Bachelor's Degree – BS Pharmacy (Required)
Doctorate – Pharm D (Preferred)
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website