The Industrial Engineer Senior Advisor is a key leader in supporting the operations of the Supply Chain Network. This individual drives continuous improvement in productivity and cost effectiveness by managing network wide programs and projects including, but not limited to analysis, design, process improvement, and implementation of improvements to network and facility design, slotting and profiling, capacity management, material handling system, KPI reporting and technology change or specification. This individual conducts analysis independently and with partner teams, querying and accessing data across multiple systems and databases to support work and reporting. This role may also be called upon to manage a team of engineers directly based in field/DC locations.
5+ years of supply chain experience or 3+ years with a Masters
5+ years of experience with Labor Management Systems and Engineered Standards
5+ years of experience with WMS systems and databases
5+ years of experience Office software tools (such as Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
3+ years of data analysis
3+ years of experience with Query writing, skilled in at least one of the following (SQL, Python, R)
3+ years of experience with process design and facility engineering
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
8+ years of experience or 5+ with a Masters
3+ years of experience AutoCAD or other design software
- LSS Green Belt or Black Belt
- PMP certification
- Direct experience in distribution facility design and planning
- Predetermined time and motion system certification in MOST or similar method
- Experience implementing, designing or specifying warehouse equipment, including automation
- Translate data insights into action
- Influence leaders at all levels from departments within buildings to supply chain senior leadership
- Communicate and present information clearly and succinctly
- Interpersonal skills and able to build effectively partnerships
- Lead teams in a matrixed environment
- Read, understand and recommend action based on P&L or other tracking data
-Develop business cases and project plans
Regular and predictable attendance
Any additional tasks as directed by manager, including travel
Bachelors required, preferably in one of the following disciplines
- Industrial Engineering
- Data Science/ Operations Research
- Operations Management
Masters degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website