CVS Health Caremark is looking for an experienced healthcare content and marketing writer to lead our team of writers for the marketing operations team. Must be experience in writing B2B and B2C materials for sales presentations, executive summaries, product collateral, patient letters, emails, landing pages, SMS and other digital assets, as well as manage contributions from employees and contractors.
Looking for vast experience producing marketing content with emotional resonance and technical excellence across multiple channels is required. You should be passionate about both healthcare and marketing, as well as understand what's required for successful healthcare campaigns. You should also have a strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to stay on top of multiple projects simultaneously.
Looking for a player coach with a passion for not only great writing that is accessible to as large an audience as possible but also one who can help manage and team and elevate the writing across the organization. This role will have exposure across a vast portfolio of work and must know how to navigate a highly matrixed organization.
In this role you will be:
• Lead a team of 3 writers and a few consultants to write B2B sales and marketing material as well as B2C member marketing and communications.
• Collaborate with subject matter experience to write persuasive copy that takes difficult topics and makes them easy to understand, accessible, engaging with an emotional connections to companies, patients and members
• Manage and coordinate other contributing writers, editors, and reviewers involved in the content creation and QC process
• Develop team, elevate copy and writing and manage performance to improve quality and quantity
• Edit, proofread, and improve content, responding to feedback and analytics to refine your work and others
• Ensure organization of teams work, represent the team during resourcing meeting and be able to balance the workload across multiple initiatives in a fast moving environment
• Manage multiple-step review process and ensure quality control of content development and organization
• Ideate around new campaign opportunities
Your success will hinge on your ability to communicate, integrate, and when needed coordinate the activities of a number of different creative partners, including: marketing strategists, designers, delivery managers, consultants, digital teams, external advertising agencies, production and outside resources. You will advise on appropriate communications and write marketing materials to drive growth for the business and better member and patient experiences.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 7 or more years of experience in a marketing and writing role in healthcare marketing.
• Excellent written and communication skills in English with an understanding of structure, narrative, and storytelling
• Familiarity with healthcare operational workflows
• Campaign content experience including usage of market messaging, segmentation, audience, and verticals to creative effective supporting copy and deliverables
• Project management skills, including willingness to chase down approvals and stakeholders to meet deadlines; experience with Workfront or other project management systems a plus
• Campaign content, sales presentation and member communication experience including usage of market messaging, segmentation, audience, and verticals to creative effective supporting copy and deliverables
• Strong people and time management skills, ability to own meetings and keep everyone on track
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• High performer and self-starter with accountability and reliability
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organized with ability to manage expectations of people in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with dealing directly with clients and other senior partners in a consultative role and in a professional and mature manner
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on-time and on-budget
• Reliable, resourceful, flexible when necessary, and known for a sense of initiative
• Calm systematic approach to fast paced design work and marketing needs
• Desire to fully understand, evolve and constantly improve the creative standard of the tools and team
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or writing or equivalent (HS Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience) required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website