Process, Portfolio & Delivery Management (PPDM) is responsible for building and sustaining enhanced capabilities that support efficient management and execution of the Enterprise Marketing portfolio. PPDM drives operational efficiency and excellence in execution by building, using and monitoring processes and tools that optimize the way that the Enterprise Marketing organization works. We are enthusiastic change agents that build strategies and solutions to better enable agility and innovation, which leads to an enhanced ability to connect with people in innovative and motivating ways.
This role will be a part of the Portfolio & Delivery Management Team and will report to a Lead Portfolio & Delivery Manager that supports a specific portion of our comprehensive portfolio. The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for the timeline/project management to drive efficient execution of our Marketing programs. This role will serve as a liaison between Marketing Strategy, Enterprise Marketing Resource Management and Internal/External Creative Agencies to drive efficient and effective execution of work while ensuring that there is maintained visibility to the on-going status of projects within the portfolio.
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving the successful completion of projects for the Marketing Department, including prioritization, project planning, and communication.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with aligned Marketing Strategy and Delivery Management leaders to understand yearly goals and business objectives
• Coordinate and manage numerous workflows (tier 1 & 2 projects – high to medium strategic value/ level of execution/complexity) from marketing strategy development through release to ensure on-time completion/ in market delivery
• Well versed in the management of multi-channel projects such as digital, print, video, email, store experience and social media projects
• Communicate project needs and coordinate with Enterprise Marketing Resource Manager to ensure resource demands can be met, shifting priorities where needed
• Work closely with project stakeholders to develop timelines/project plans based on determined project tier
• Responsible for timely and accurate updating of project status in MRM solution (as it specifically pertains to a project plan)
• Monitor and track project issues/risks and the impacts to project delivery and help develop strategic solutions
• Adhere to process and documentation standards to ensure projects are tracked and completed on-time and in compliance with standards
• Drive weekly discussions / status meetings with Marketing Strategy leaders (Sr. Director and below) regarding portfolio health & adherence standards where appropriate
• Effectively provide support to the Sr. Manager of Enterprise Marketing and Portfolio Delivery
• Where applicable, engage Process Design, Optimization & Governance team to assist in leading post-project assessments to identify opportunities for move forward optimization or mitigation
• 5+ years of project and/or portfolio management experience
• 2+ years of experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations – understands marketing workflow and skillsets
• Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
• Understands marketing workflow and skillsets
• Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
• Strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
• Keen ability to prioritize and make quick decisions
• Strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
• Good planner; capability to “look around the corner” to determine risks and mitigating strategies
• Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
• Enhanced capability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
• Impactful and persuasive communicator, both written and orally
• Results driven with an ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Project management certification or equitable experience
• Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
• Master's degree preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website