CVS is looking for a Materials Coordinator for our fulfillment department!
- Assist the team to receive, log, and distribute all pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical supplies
- Enter information accurately into our inventory systems for proper tracking of inventory
- Put away all received inventory in proper locations to ensure accuracy for future filling of prescription orders.
- Handle our internal transfers and paperwork
- Perform cycle count inventories and correct all inaccuracies
- Participate in physical inventory counts
- Create and package of inventory transfers to specialty site
We at CVS Health, offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a comprehensive list of supplemental list of benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps.
1. Apply on line.
2. Take our Virtual Job Tryout to fast track the recruitment process and start your career with CVS!
- 1+ years computer experience in a Windows based system
- 1+ years working with inventory and merchandise
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent math aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website