Maintains oversight of functions in local service center, including but not limited to customer service, claim, provider services, complaints, grievances, and appeals, implementation, and/or plan sponsor operations. Executes local strategic and operational plan in support of business segment customer service objectives and initiatives. Plans, direct and implements procedures that will assure a high level of customer access and satisfaction. Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of own team and related teams, identifying and resolving technical, operational and team problems. Manages a team of professional employees and/or supervisors.
- 5+ years' experience in managing high volume transaction processing, financial management, project delivery, production, systems analysis and application program development.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Multiple years proven leadership experience setting strategic direction and influencing change that resulted in quantifiable positive outcomes.
- Proven strong leadership skills managing large high performance teams.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experienced working with vendors.
- Customer service experience.
**Will be required to go into the PA office** Must live close to that office.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a closely-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website