** Must be willing to commute to our offices in Sacramento and Hayward on a regular basis **
Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as the Home Infusion Nursing Manager. You will be a critical part of supporting our business and positively impacting the lives of over 20,000 patients a month!
Challenge your personal clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Then transfer that knowledge to your team. Provide direct patient care as needed.
You will be responsible for providing nursing care and services in accordance with CVS Health policies, procedures and all applicable accreditation, federal, state, and local regulations.
* Apply appropriate ethical, legal, confidentiality and advocacy principles to the planning and delivery of patient care.
* Reviews nursing service and billing reports to ensure accuracy, researches variances and develops appropriate action plans when indicated to reach budget/goals.
* Monitors all performance improvement indicators and any risk management activities as they relate to nursing and/or the overall branch operations.
* Work with pharmacy leadership and branch manager to jointly lead daily branch operations including staffing and labor costs, budgetary and financial reporting, and other components of clinical and operation management.
*Rollout implementation of new policies, programs and follow-up of nursing programs in the branch.
* Develops and recommends changes as necessary to ensure effective and efficient communication among infusion team.
* Ensures quality efficient nursing operations through appropriate direction, mentorship, and leadership.
* Responsible for hiring, mentoring, evaluating, supervising and discipline of nursing personnel, and may delegate these tasks as appropriate to nursing supervisors or other branch nursing leadership.
* Leads nursing staffing through a territory management plan utilizing a flexible staffing ratio of full-time, per diem and agency nurses to improve departmental efficiencies and effectiveness
* Assists with didactic and clinical hands-on training and education, competency assessments and related documentation, communication, and action planning provided to nursing staff. Prepares and presents in-services for entire infusion staff in conjunction with pharmacy and branch leadership.
* Provides clinical support to the sales team as needed as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies, and referral sources.
*Collaborates with pharmacy staff to develop, monitor and evaluate goals of patient therapy.
* Responsible for the development and management of strategic agency relationships including educational assistance and agency billing.
* Participates in on call as indicated by staffing and business needs.
* Make in home visits as needed.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Certification and re-certification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN's such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
Home Infusion Manager, Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Transplant, Manager, Supervisor, Charge Nurse, DON, Director of Nursing, Assistant Director, Assitant Manager,
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of CA is required; additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas.
* Minimum two years of management/supervisor experience.
* Minimum three years of infusion related experience.
* Valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
* Current CPR certification.
* Home infusion management experience highly preferred.
* CRNI Certification
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website