- Proactively defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support business strategic and operational planning.
- Assists in the development of and participates in the presentation to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- With direction, supports one or more processes related to the use of applicable tools that deliver business system solutions.
- Usually serves as a team member and contributes to activities such as analysis, planning, design, development, testing, installation and maintenance of support systems and workflows for business areas.
- Provides workgroup support to projects.
- Supports implementation and rollout of vendor/customer products.
- Creates vendor/customer specifications.
- Creates complex queries, does technical report/programming.
- Analyzes data for trends and translates data into meaningful information.
- Provides analysis of business implications and applies problem solving skills to meet business needs.
- Where appropriate, uses consistent definitions and methodologies.
- Creatively translates information using business knowledge and identify additional information needed to support analytical objectives.
- Interacts with internal/external customers to define/develop information products.
- Assists in training customers on use of data and data applications.
- Understand nuances of data, checks for reasonability and works to improve data quality.
- Assists in the development of presentation to market information capabilities/recommendation.
- May participate in the presentation of information to customer and internal business areas.
- Actively works with designated Subject Matter Experts to create or update "generalized" proposal / survey responses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet Explorer.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extensive experience with databases as well interpretation and manipulation of related data.
- Data interpretation and analysis experience.
- Healthcare background preferred.
- Knowledge of all types of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D Technical school preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website