Join the Coram/CVS team as a Patient Care Coordinator and you will support the enteral nutrition branch with the initial admission of patients onto service with the Company. In this role, you will maintain communication and workflow between the branch, sales staff, Insurance Verification team, and referral sources, helping to ensure new patients are receiving excellent care while on our services.
Responsible for activities relating to the admissions process for patient referrals.
• Collects demographic and insurance information on patients and acts as the primary contact for new and existing accounts.
• Investigates type and level of insurance coverage to assess patient eligibility for the program.
• Communicates with medical professionals and insurance company personnel to expedite patient eligible into program.
• Liaison with Branch and Center of Excellence to expedite insurance verification and resolve issues.
• Completes referral entry in Salesforce and data entry in Home Care Net to ensure accuracy of reporting and outcomes.
• Communicates with patient financial responsibility, arranges payment plan in conjunction with Billing Site. .
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This is a full-time, permanent, benefited position and is NOT through an agency. Hours are 10 am to 6:30 pm or 10:30 am to 7 pm Central, Monday through Friday with Saturday on-call (usually one a month).
• Minimum three years of related experience.
• Strong service orientation and customer service attitude.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Business software.
Past experience in home healthcare, medical background, or health insurance background.
High School diploma or GED
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website