If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as an Advisor with the CVS Health Retail Product Innovation & Development team!
This role will focus primarily on the retail pharmacy business and addressing the $300B opportunity of helping patients be adherent to their medications. You will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to brainstorm, test, analyze, and build the products and services that drive health outcomes for our patients. We want to uncover new opportunities for our Retail business, develop innovative strategies to get results and then operationalize these strategies across our ~ 10,000 pharmacies.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY HERE COULD INCLUDE:
- Independently designing and conducting a complex analysis using large and sometimes messy data sets – or providing feedback to a junior team member on an analysis they are working through
- Developing a “story” and accompanying PPT presentation that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives and creates specific recommendations for the executive management team
- Building reports for senior leadership to track results of a new initiative – and working to refine and automate the report so insights can be updated and provided regularly
- Contacting a pharmacy supervisor to set up a pilot test for a new idea in a set of store locations
- Brainstorming with your colleagues to build out a creative approach for a new problem
- Preparing material and presentations in a way that can be easily understood by non-subject matter experts
- 3+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development (e.g. consulting with a quant focus) OR 2+ years of experience post MBA OR 2+ years of consulting experience
- 3+ years analytical experience crafting and executing complex analyses using SQL, Tableau or Access
- Advanced degree (e.g. MBA, Master's in Data Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Additional database/coding knowledge
- Knowledge and experience working with healthcare data a plus
- Comfort engaging diverse partners, including but not limited to legal, IT, and compliance
- The ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of partners, both verbally and on paper, and with all levels of an organization
- A highly developed ability to lead, develop, and mentor more junior team members to successfully conduct complex analyses
- Bachelor's degree
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website