Performs compounding and any other tasks as required that relate to the dispensing of infusion therapy or as assigned. • Adhere to all pertinent local, state, and federal pharmacy regulations.
• Perform sanitation and maintenance of the cleanroom area.
• Perform sanitation, maintenance, and tracking of infusion equipment. May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to thirty (30) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
• Perform pharmaceutical infusion compounding activities.
• Participate in pharmacy quality control and performance improvement activities.
• Perform pharmacy inventory control.
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
· Prior IV admixture experience preferred. Current pharmacy technician license if required by state;
• Some pharmacy experience
Graduate of a formal technician training program preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website