The Machine Packaging Pharmacy Technician is to maintain the Pharmacy in accordance with federal and state guidelines, as well as in accordance with our established policies and procedures, to assure that a complete pharmaceutical program is maintained. • Process products through the automation equipment in accordance with scheduled need. Keep automation equipment operating at optimal levels by providing product, picks and inventory in a timely manner. May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
• Work with local EMT's and OEM help desk and Omnicare Automation Services to identify abnormalities with automation equipment. Provide detailed description of events and able to recreate scenarios when possible.
• Work with local EMT's and OEM Help desks and Omnicare Automation Services to resolve machine break downs and failures
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
· Registered with the state as a Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician in training. Working knowledge of medical terminology and able to read medication labels. Ability to read and write English; basic computer skills
comfortable around heavy machinery, likes to work in a fast paced environment
High School diploma or equivalent.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website