Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties. Key Responsibilities:
• Prep for the day; set up totes
• Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
• Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
• Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
• Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
• Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
• Packages materials and products manually
• Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
• Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
• Checks packing list for accuracy
• Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
• Coordinate STAT deliveries
• Ship UPS orders
• Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
· Ability to work at a moderate speed. Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
· Previous Pharmacy Technician Experience. 0-6 months working experience
High Schoold Diploma or equivalent
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website