The Service Innovation team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Sr Administrator or above focused on out of the box workflow management solutions for Rx prior authorization and strategic process improvement teams. We are a small technical business team supporting three Salesforce orgs and over 25 operations teams throughout the Aetna/CVS organization. All solutions are custom.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
• Salesforce Admin certification or above
• Well versed in Salesforce design and development techniques
• Familiarity with Salesforce connectors and integration methodology using external ETL tools.
• Working knowledge of the Healthcare industry including Commercial Rx and Medical plans as well as Med B & D focusing on Rx Prior Authorization standard process.
• Well versed in Salesforce installed functionality like eSign tools or operational batch processing.
• Familiarity with using data analysis techniques to drive innovative solutions not limited to a Salesforce-only platform
• SQL Server integration and SQL query
• DataLoader for Salesforce
• Distribution Engine for Salesforce
• Conga Composer
• Conga Batch
• Form Assembly
• Flow for Salesforce
• Tableau Connector for Salesforce
• Data Masking and environment refresh activities
• User license and periodic access reviews
• Platform updates and system releases
• Understand and easily convert business requirements into functioning implementation plans, accounting for cross-firewall system integrations, system limitations and anticipated barriers
• Ability to learn adjoining tools/systems and incorporate up or downstream steps into a streamlined functional business process flow
• Ability to design and build solutions using a think-tank approach that utilizes team members with unique skill sets as a single unit
HS Diploma or GED equivalent required PLUS related work experience
Bachler's degree OR equivalent work experience preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website