Our Program Manager will have an important role in the launch of a new kidney care initiative for CVS Health. This person will be responsible for development, leadership and continuous management of programs leading to business success within the Kidney Care initiative.
Working across team leadership, this individual will
1) ensure measurable definition and progress towards key objectives, and
2) manage specific and diverse projects and processes throughout the business and 3) coach and lead program managers to drive and execute timely valuable program deliverables.
This individual will build relationships, set strategy for management of implementation, support leaders in scoping and prioritization of work and work with subject matter experts to gain a compressive understanding of the business. The expectation of the Program Manager is to be a strong communicator, problem solver, critical thinker, and have a natural curiosity to learn. A successful Program Manager will be adept at navigating ambiguity and organizing complex needs into a manageable plan. We look to have fun while driving results, learning from one another and providing feedback for personal and professional growth.
• Partners with business leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose, and expected results.
• Works collaboratively across teams to ensure measurable goals and objectives are defined across functions and aligned with vision.
• Develop systems and operating cadences for managing projects towards key objectives.
• Monitors health of business delivery. Tracks status, risks, issues and dependencies. Proactively identifies and addresses team impediments.
• Crafts and leads reporting of status and progress along with team and stakeholder communication
5+ years of experience in a program management with a background in Dialysis, Medical Device, Digital, or Renal.
- Experience in dialysis environment or other renal experience
- Experience in medical device field
- Experience in digital product development spaces
- Ability to manage projects using Agile methodology
- Extensive knowledge of project and program management processes, tools, templates, and management techniques.
- Agile methodology certification, such as Certified Scrum Master
- Expertise with Project Management Tools such as Rally, Jira, MS Project, Asana, Basecamp, etc. as well as advanced skills with other MS Office programs.
- Expertise with PowerPoint and executive level presentations.
- Experience working with vendors, legal and compliance
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple activities at once.
- Experience preferred in start-up organizations.
Bachelor's Degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website