If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as a Project Manager with CVS Health and the MinuteClinic Clinical Practice team!
The MinuteClinic Project Manager will lead the creation of project plans and deployment of critical projects, lead cross-functional teams, track performance and results, and present updates to members of the Senior Leadership team. In this role, you will be responsible for actively running multiple time-sensitive, visible and complex projects simultaneously; proactively identifying and solving issues, making recommendations and initiating improvements; delivering project status updates, and managing relationships and expectations of a diverse set of partners.
This role will work with various business partners to drive targeted programs and initiatives utilizing fundamental project management techniques to achieve business objectives. The MinuteClinic Project Manager will play a coordinator role across multiple business functions in driving MinuteClinic and Enterprise project teams and initiatives forward.
This Job Might Be For You If:
• You like working on complex projects and programs and take proactive approach to helping teams and improving outcomes
• You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed. You listen to others' ideas with an open mind.
• You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
• You are self-motivated and eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work. You pay attention to the details.
• You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn't happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
• 3 or more years of experience in a role that involves Project Management / Coordination.
• 3+ years experience with MS office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space.
• Proven capability leading multiple complex project simultaneously.
• Project management experience with solid understanding and applied application of project management tools, techniques and methods.
• Ability to identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
• Ability to communicate project scope, objectives, plans, schedules and risks in ways that are relevant to partners and project members.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and contribute in a team setting.
• Proven ability to work among ambiguous direction in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Comfort in presenting to all levels of enterprise leadership.
• Excellent business acumen and leadership abilities.
• Self-direction, independent decision-making and ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Strong motivation and influencing skills.
• Ability to develop a “story” and accompanying presentation that concisely summarizes findings across several initiatives for the management team.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Will consider high school diploma/GED and experience in lieu of degree.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health MinuteClinic practitioner, you have the unique opportunity to manage your clinic and treat your own patients, in an autonomous environment, always knowing you have the support of your colleagues, managers and collaborating physicians, behind you.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website