Responsible for specific tasks in support of Voluntary and Student Health proposals assigned to team members and/or project management of the least complex proposals. Also supports workflow management of incoming proposal activity and related administration tasks.
- Coordinates with appropriate areas of the organization to collect responses for least complex proposals and other ad hoc, proposal related requests.
- Submits appropriate network access requests as directed by the requestor or proposal director.
- Provides oversight of specific RFP submission inboxes to ensure requests are complete and distributed to the appropriate work teams.
- 0 - 2 years proposal or sales support experience preferred.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point are essential.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment is also required. A technical skill set is desired as the candidate will work with various applications/databases.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are important as the role will involve a high level of interaction with the broader team and others outside of the department.
- Aetna or healthcare industry knowledge is a plus.
Associate's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website