The Senior Advisor, JDA Forecasting and Replenishment is responsible for the following:
• Maintaining JDA applications to support Supply Chain teams throughout use of the applications, implementation of new applications and tactical decision making.
• Implementing and maintaining JDA supply chain software applications through implementation of new application functionality and upgrades.
• Responsible for product flow (Vendor - DC - Store) analysis to support the Inventory Management team in decision-making to synchronize supply with demand.
• Interacting with several departments within CVS, including logistics (distribution and transportation), inventory management, merchandising, store operations and finance.
• Participating in demand forecasting, purchasing, replenishment, distribution, transportation and store operations.
• Proactively identify and develop reporting, utilizing Microsoft office, Tableau and oracle database query tools.
• Providing management with the information needed to make critical business decisions, identify inventory opportunities and offer recommendations to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
• Building analytical models to illustrate the financial and service impact of proposed JDA functionality - including modifications to supply chain processes, ordering strategies, replenishment calculation changes, and operational improvement strategies.
• Develop new reporting and delivery methodologies for gaining better insight and efficiencies.
• Support multiple projects simultaneously by providing reporting and key data extracts from disparate data sources (Oracle, SQL Server and mainframe).
• Present complex supply chain concepts to all levels of the organization in an easy to understand manner.
Minimum of a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Supply Chain, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related technical field. Must have two (2) years of retail analysis experience in supply chain, business trends and forecasting/planning. Must also have two (2) years of experience in the following: (1) Supply Chain Optimization (Economic Order Quantity or Lot Sizing); (2) Forecasting Algorithms (Croston/Holt Winters/ARIMA etc.); (3) Time series data analysis utilizing Business Intelligence Tools (Tableau or other); (4) SQL, PL/SQL or TOAD/SQL Developer; (5) Database Management (Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL, Teradata, etc.); (6) Supply Chain Information Systems (JDA Demand & Fulfill/SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization/Oracle Supply Chain Management). Telecommuting available. Travel 5% to attend inventory management meetings at distribution centers. Must Apply by 8/21/2020.
Please see required qualifications.
Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Supply Chain, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related technical field. Please see required qualifications.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website