This position can be in any Aetna/CVS office in the United States.
Commercial market role supporting the Mid-South market. This role is a member of a team supporting the local market as a strategic partner and as an actuarial expert. Functions include:
- Working with several business functions (Sales, Medical Management, Network, Contracting, Product, Finance, Underwriting) to develop strategy and monitor performance
- Devising responsible pricing strategies to help grow membership
- Working collaboratively with central team members to reflect market input for pricing and assumption updates
- Becoming an expert in data resources, and completing experience studies; identifying opportunities for additional analysis
- Understanding the competitive landscape and how competitor prices and products compare to Aetna
- Communicating clearly to various audiences including non-technical individuals and senior management
- Working to streamline processes and to identify and implement best practices
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Bachelor's degree along with 3+ years related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical and financial skills
- Strong collaboration skills
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Medical Actuarial experience is desirable
- Experience with SQL
- Bachelor's degree
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website