CVS Health has a bold digital agenda to transform healthcare and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are hiring an experienced Senior Product Manager to join an early-stage, entrepreneurial digital product team within CVSH that is focused on transforming the digital health journey through a consumer-first, seamless digital experience that helps consumers navigate and manage their healthcare across the CVS Health family of products and services.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager, you will participate in developing and executing on the vision and strategy for a growing team that is helping enable CVS Health's vision as the front door to healthcare. This role is deeply cross-functional and requires working closely with engineering, UX, business, operations, and executive teams to deliver a truly seamless consumer health experience to market. A successful candidate will thrive at challenging the status quo and reimagining legacy experiences and technologies into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. The SDPM will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process: deeply understanding the business, the consumers, the market and working with the team to innovate, test and deliver value.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Determine and set product goals that align to enterprise strategic goals and consumer needs, and use those goals to define the roadmap and prioritize product features and stories
- Collaboratively determine market requirements for current and future products/experiences with research to uncover customer needs and defining the optimal solution(s) to meet those needs in partnership with UX and engineering
- Acts as the voice of the customer and product SME within the scrum team, communicating product vision and user stories to the team to ensure the product features meet our customer's needs
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and prioritizing the product backlog, by balancing risk, value, learning opportunities and dependencies.
- Monitor key performance metrics to ensure product performance and quality, as well as identify optimization opportunities.
- Communicate product vision, ongoing risks, scope trade-offs, and timeline impacts to stakeholders to ensure alignment
5+ years experience in product management or related experience
2+ years experience in Agile development environment
- Demonstrated success in building large-scale consumer facing products
- Prior experience with a software development team in an agile environment
- Past experience in a healthcare, digital health, or healthcare IT business
- Technical aptitude, including understanding of core programming and computer science concepts
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment within a large organization
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to alignment in the midst of ambiguity
- Strong negotiation, organizational, management, analytical and people skills
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills
- Able to balance customer-centricity, stakeholder expectations and technical feasibility for software product or product line, clearly articulating tradeoffs
Bachelor's Degree required or equivelant work experience required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website