As a Senior Enrollment Coordinator, you will be supporting Caremark's largest client, New England Joint Enterprises (NEJE). Reporting directly to the Enrollment Supervisor, the Enrollment Coordinator determines eligibility and performs various enrollment and disenrollment processes for Medicare Part D individual plan members and employer groups according to the CMS Guidance to ensure compliance.
This position requires a strong focus around member and client retention through accurate and timely resolution of issues and functions with minimal direction. The coordinator should be able to anticipate workflow needs based on CMS Guidance, established processes, policy and procedures. The Enrollment Coordinator will partner cross functionally with various operational business units while supporting departmental objectives within company and regulatory guidelines.
1+ years of relevant enrollment experience.
- 2-3 years of healthcare industry including Medicare Part D experience and patient/beneficiary services a preferred. Understanding of healthcare terminology and definitions preferred
- Good to intermediate understanding of CMS guidelines for Medicare Part D enrollment processes or previous work experience in a regulatory environment
- A high level of attention to detail is needed along with a strong work ethic
- Team oriented but with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Excellent Verbal/Written communication skills
- Flexibility Saturdays may be required
• Verifiable GED or High School diploma required
• Bachelor's degree preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website