Aetna, CVS Health is looking for top sales leadership talent! We have an exciting work from home opportunity available for highly motivated individual to lead a core internal Telesales team as a Senior Manager, Telesales (Medicare). The position will be a part of a specialized team who will focus on educating existing Medicare members on available plan offerings to help meet their specific healthcare needs. This role is ideal for candidates that are energetic, empathetic, and looking to become part of a growing business segment.
This is a remote position and can be worked from any state within the United States.
Fundamental Job Components:
• Coach, train, develop core defined team to achieve sales targets by product line, Telesales conversion rate measures, and other items within sales plan.
• Daily management and accountability of defined teams' callback management, queue adherence, cross-sell, upsell, retention, referral, and other program KPIs.
• Key collaborator with other sales leaders, quality and member experience teams.
• Continued oversight of day to day quality and performance management programs for defined set of agents.
• Operational year round virtual floor support.
• Consistently developing defined team of agents to deploy training curriculum, enhance tactics and techniques to enhance sales productivity, ROI, as well as lead product expertise of the team.
• Support recruitment and onboarding of new agents through defined onboarding and training process as needed.
• Maximize the operational effectiveness of the contact center operations (eg. Sales, conversions, quality) by leveraging call center best practices and infrastructure.
• Ensure adherence of CMS, Federal, and State Guidelines throughout the lifecycle of the sales process to include: following scripts, defined process, with expert product presentations and sales expertise through quality assurance auditing coaching and reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• 2+ years Medicare Telesales experience.
• 2+ years of extensive knowledge of Medicare products
• 2+ years of sales leadership (i.e. coaching, training, developing) experience
• 2+ years of experience with call center KPIs.
• High degree of computer and data literacy.
• Life & Health insurance license is a plus but not required to be employed. It is required to obtain the license within 90 days from the employment start date.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Demonstrated high level of individual performance within Medicare telesales environment.
• Demonstrated performance in managing Medicare cross-sell campaigns.
4 Year Degree or 6 years of equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website