Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Are you ready to have a career with purpose? Omnicare, a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to skilled nursing and assisted living facilities across the United States. Due to the rapidly growing healthcare sector, we are have exciting opportunities to people at all career levels. While employees learn and develop their careers, they also receive a competitive salary and benefits package. We are committed to helping our employees succeed.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrates compassionate, genuine care for patients and customers
• Take important steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
• Work within assigned pharmacy workstations, to safely and accurately fill patient prescriptions all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations
• Workstations include: • Cycle Fill, EKit, Medical Records, Picking Perform other duties as assigned
• Work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained as well as full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws and regulations
We believe in continuing education, internal advancement, and providing opportunities for career development wherever and whenever possible. Although Omnicare pharmacies are not open to the public you'll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company's mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care. You can start your career on the path you'd expect from an industry leader and join our team today. In addition to career growth, other benefits offered include:
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Paid training
• Fast track career progression
• Employee discount programs
• Certification/licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law. • 1 year previous experience as a pharmacy technician or Long term care pharmacy experience preferred or • 1 year data entry experience or • 1 year of customer service experience or • 1 year of machine equipment experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and well developed verbal and written communication skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment • Ability to meet deadlines and be flexible • Good math and analytic skills • Excellent organization skills and detail oriented • Must understand basic pharmacology; abbreviations, brand and generic comparisons in order to interpret prescriptions for filling. • Ability to maintain composure on the phone when handling customer calls
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website