The Senior Training Coordinator facilitates classroom learning and performance coaching for a single business unit, while working to develop expertise across multiple business units. Assists in the development of new learning programs. Evaluates existing learning programs for continuous improvement opportunities. Uses multiple delivery methods such as computer based, web-based, virtual classrooms, electronic support tools, simulations, etc. Participates in projects and work groups. Promotes, develops, and maintains professional relationships with all site personnel.
Duties and responsibilities:
1) Facilitates core curriculum learning programs for a specific business unit using a variety of delivery methods to promote learning transfer. Coaches learners to achieve desired skill proficiency. Provides feedback to production supervisors and OE leadership.
2) Participates in Curriculum Walk Through and Train-the-Trainer Sessions in order to prepare for the delivery of learning programs. Facilitates new learning in a manner consistent with the approved course design.
3) Assists in the design and development of new learning programs or revisions of current programs by reviewing and providing timely feedback to curriculum developers on learning enhancements.
4) Participates in continuous improvement efforts. Seeks opportunities to continuously improve Training deliverables and processes in creative ways which result in the improvement of desired outcomes. Reviews
facilitator evaluations for continuous self-development and improvement.
5) Works in production queues to enhance and maintain personal learning.
6) Administers course evaluations and assigns learner course completions through the LMS.
7) Builds and sustains working relationships with site leaders (such as leads, supervisors, and managers) and colleagues. Must be able to travel to various locations.
Position may require 50-75% travel.
Must live in or near Las Vegas, NV and San Antonio, TX
- 1+ year of experience in training/teaching both virtually and in the classroom
- Extensive experience with web conference software: Adobe Connect, Webex, or any other platform
- Strong coaching and feedback skills
- 2 years experience in delivering adult learning programs in a variety of learning methods preferred.
- Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies and/or facilitation certification a plus.
- Practicing knowledge of adult learning principles and their application in the classroom and in course development
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem solving skills for multi- demand and multi- priority environment
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website