The Lead ServiceNow Developer will be a key member of a dynamic Agile team, responsible for development activities in the Aetna ITNow ServiceNow Service Catalog. This developer will have the opportunity to lead a team that solves complex problems, designs user-friendly interfaces, and optimizes processes through automation.
The ideal candidate will be an innovator that grows the team's abilities through positive guidance and encouragement with a passion for producing an excellent customer experience and designing highly supportable solutions.
In this role you will have the following skills and responsibilities:
• Lead a team of developers through advice, guidance, and best practices.
• Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Request and Service Catalog Management.
• Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
• Ability to instill coding excellence and quality into the team and culture.
• A passion to learn new technologies and skills.
• Excellent communicator and collaborator, capable of working independently and in small groups of developers.
• Lead / assist with formulation and definition of solution scope and objectives while working with a team of Developers / Analysts on functional requirements and specifications.
• Able to use Object Oriented Design and Unit Testing / Test Driven Development techniques to design, code, test, debug, and document the automated services.
• Independently performs and assists other team members in providing ongoing system maintenance, research, problem resolution, and on-call support tasks for existing systems.
• Conducts investigations of considerable complexity.
• Able to provide guidance and training to less-experienced programmers/analysts.
• With limited direction, supports the implementation of systems into production.
• Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on existing services and identify improvement opportunities.
• 3 years' experience with ServiceNow configuration and development
• 8 years' experience with application development
• At least 1 year experience leading a team or running a project with similar duties.
• At least 1 year with one or more of the following competencies or similar expertise, preferably with a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies and develop elegant solutions:
o SOAP / REST
o UI/UX design
o Angular JS
• ITIL experience and knowledge
• Experience leading & working with remote resources
• A strong interest in technology with the desire to continually learn.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Agile experience is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and across teams in the organization.
Verifiable Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Degree in Computer Science strongly preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website