Looking for opportunities to use cutting-edge technologies in big data and machine learning, and develop a campaign management platform for a better consumer experience? Interested in working with software engineers and data scientists to automate and scale member engagement for behavioral changes that will potentially impact the lives of more than 100 million members?
CVS' advanced campaign management platform enables CVS Health businesses to effectively engage with their members and help members make better healthcare decisions. The platform combines data science, behavioral economics, large scale experimentation, and optimization techniques to target members with customized content at specific moments, through a large number of channels and in a highly coordinated and journey-based fashion. The content shared will guide members for behavioral changes which lead to members' better health and wellbeing. The platform in current state has yielded millions of dollars of annual cost savings for CVS and our members.
The development team for this platform is searching for a technology leader to join the team. This leader will play a pivotal role in elevating the platform from a productized flagship enterprise service to a commercial product with added capabilities. The responsibilities for this role are
1)play the role of solution architect, work with product managers to translate requirements into solutions for engineering managers
2) Coordinate with engineering managers and engineering leads to ensure solutions are implemented with cohesiveness and integrity, arbitrate key technical decisions across scrum teams
3)Function as the technical authority for product managers/owners, scrum masters, and engineering managers
4)Work with a chief architect and senior leadership on technical visions and roadmap
• 10 years of experience in enterprise software solutions in the capacity of software architect,
solution architect, or engineering leader
• 10 years of experience in database and big data technologies
• Proficient in Python, Java, Scala, or C++
• Strong software engineering fundamental; Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
• Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams
• Machine learning experience is a big plus
• Experience with microservice is a big plus
• Development experience in cloud is a plus
• Experience with data streaming technologies is a plus
• Healthcare experience is a plus
•Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related disciplines; Master's degree or high is preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website