CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Who we are:
Enterprise Analytics has several teams, Retail Analytics, Pharmacy Personalization Analytics, Healthcare Business Data and Data Strategy and Engineering, helping lead the effort to transform healthcare and provide better outcomes for patients by leveraging solutions in a particular business analytic area and deliver new insights to leaders that manage the roadmap for enhancements that drive new development on existing or new solutions.
What this business area supports:
The Solution Strategist role with the Enterprise Analytics organization provides leadership and coordination of critical Healthcare Business (HCB) data initiatives aimed at driving best-in-class solutions. The Solution Strategist role is responsible for designing and leading implementation of HCB data solutions by collaborating with analytic partners and business partners from the business areas, IT and data strategy to develop effective solutions for our partners.
The Solution Strategist will develop processes and workflows to ensure cross-team collaboration and leverage specialized expertise from across Enterprise Analytics and other internal partners to gather and analyze needs, document requirements, design and implement robust solutions to support the identified needs. The Solution Strategist will also develop roadmaps and detailed project plans to succinctly convey progress and issues to senior leadership teams.
What the Solution Strategist will do on the HCB Data team:
• Develop strong business stakeholder engagement to support the analysis of business processes to identify process improvement opportunities and identification of business use cases that provide quantitative savings to the business
• Partner with business stakeholders to estimate, and refine as necessary, costs and benefits of initiatives to the business and guide prioritization decisions
• Assess existing available data, identifying data gaps, and collaborating with the data strategy team, IT and business partners to develop approaches to closing the data gaps
• Coordinate projects and activities across multiple teams in a matrix organization
• Construct persuasive presentations and gain consensus among a diverse group of individuals
• Construct and deliver written reports in a variety of formats (reports, PPT, including visualization of data and findings), formulating recommendations, and effectively presenting the results to potential non-analytic audiences
6+ years' experience partnering with business stakeholders to develop strategic data solutions, delivery roadmaps that combine achieving the greatest business value with speed to delivery
• 6+ years' experience demonstrating analytic thinking in problem solving and constructing solutions to business problems; being a story teller with data
• 5+ years' experience developing innovative approaches leveraging available data sources
• 5+ years' experience interacting with and influencing decision-making by business stakeholders
• 5+ years' experience managing projects and processes in a matrixed environment, including coordinating activates across diverse departments and ensuring that contributions across different teams are aligned and integrated as part of overall delivery
• 5+ years' experience developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project goals and delivery strategies.
• 8+ years' experience in a healthcare
• 5+ years' experience with healthcare data
Masters Degree strongly preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website