Looking for a highly motivated and team oriented individual who will be accountable for designing conceptual models
related to financial and forecasting analyses that will help to drive business results. Responsible for providing
guidance and direction to internal constituents
and consulting team members as required in support of
initiatives. Accountable for transferring knowledge, best
practices, methodology and tools to internal partners. May
be responsible for concurrent initiatives as team lead
and/or team member, based on resource
requirements.Position Summary:Performs more complex
financial reporting requiring advanced analytical and
technical skills May serve as Subject Matter Expert for the
business unit participating in and sometimes leading
special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as needed
Provides data and analysis to support the unit's mission
Assists with analysis of key components of financial results
and address questions as needed Supports financial
information requests from business unit management May
serve as team lead providing guidance and training to less
experienced staff members
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Budgeting/forecasting experience, and strong data analytical background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data interpretation and analysis experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Healthcare experience
- Pharmacy benefits management experience
- Strong MS Application skills
- P&L/financial forecasting experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website